MYFILMI.COM SELECTION PROCESS
- We have a panel of reviewers that watch every submission, provide feedback and filter applications.
- If movie is selected then the same will be published on our , If you do not receive a reply within five business days, you may email. However, we will not be available to respond to phone enquiries.
- Selection of a film is at the complete and sole discretion of Myfilmi, the criteria for why a film is not selected will not be divulged by Myfilmi to the applicant.
- Upload a copy of the film meeting Myfilmi's technical specifications:
- Film - .MP4 format
- Videos - 1080P or HD Quality (Minimum)
- Stills / Posters - 1000(H)*750(W) Pixel (Minimum)
- Aspect Ratio for stills / posters - 3(W)*4(H)
- Audio Files - .mp3 format
- Provide film’s Promotional Materials:
- Digital images / stills - Still images from the films will be used on the website, printed materials, banners, and other promotional materials. Please submit one high-resolution head shot of the filmmaker in JPG format.
- Trailers and film clips - Clips of selected films may be used to promote Myfilmi by appearing on the Myfilmi website, possible partnership websites, third-party advertising sponsors (i.e., television spots, newspaper print, magazine ads, etc.)
WHAT FILMS IS MYFILMI LOOKING FOR?
- Your film must be an original work in any Indian language or dialect.
- The film can be a short film or a feature length film.
- Preference is for unpublished works, but Myfilmi will also consider published works.
- Ownership/copyright/trademark is clear and possessed fully by you, the applicant/rights holder. All legal clearances/permissions/licenses related to the film have been received by you, the applicant/rights holder.
- Free model
Upload Videos - Step 1